Did You Know
Divorce Resources - Maleski Eisenhut & Zielinski, LLC, Flemington NJ

Family Assets - Courts view a stay-at-home spouse as contributing to the family's assets. As such, if your spouse's assets or business has increased in value during the marriage, you may be entitled to a percentage of that growth upon divorce.


Often times, people contemplating divorce or dissolution, or who are already divorced or have dissolved their civil union or domestic partnership, have questions regarding their obligations and options.  It is not uncommon for individuals to need support, in addition to legal representation, during their family law matter.  This may include a "coach", a therapist who assists in communication, and an accountant.

For those who retain our firm, we recommend our Forms page.  Our forms page includes rudimentary forms which the court requires to be filed when a person initiates a divorce or dissolution of a domestic partnership or civil union.

For visitors and clients, we have provided a host of links which are informative and helpful. 

Please feel free to Contact us online or call 908-237-9711 with any questions or concerns about a divorce, we're here to help you.